LATTE&STILETTOS


Welcome


Hi there! Welcome to Latte&Stilettos. I'm Tracy, a young professional in my mid-20s and reside in Toronto, Canada. I'm currently working in the city in your typical 9-5 corporate job. I'm definitely not a morning person and rely on coffee. I'm not kidding, I need it. I love watching movies and reading a good book.

On L&S, you will able to find reviews on makeup/beauty products, movies and books. There will also be posts about tips, advice and discussions on current events/topics so you'll never be bored here!

Feel free to ask me questions by reaching out via my social media links. Your question could potentially be featured in a post!

Enjoy your stay at L&S.

- Tracy

Updated 02/22/2015

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi, I'm Tracy - welcome to my blog! I like to talk about Asian dramas and Korean Pop. Feel free to leave a comment or connect with me via my social media links. Enjoy your stay

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: